COMPOSITE BONDING RUGBY /
At Dorset House Dental, we can help improve and enhance your smile with composite bonding – a minimally invasive treatment that offers wonderful results.
WHAT IS COMPOSITE BONDING?
Dental composite bonding helps cover up small cracks, chips, and gaps in the teeth or reshaping teeth. We often recommend using composite bonding in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments such as orthodontic and realignment treatments, and teeth whitening.
What is the Process?
- We fix a composite resin to your affected tooth or teeth and hand shape it to match your natural teeth in order to achieve the desired effect.
- We then match the colour of the resin to the rest of your teeth and set the resin using an ultraviolet light.
- Once it is set and hardened, we will gently polish the resin so that it matches the smoothness and shine of the rest of your teeth.
What is this treatment like?
- Composite bonding is a minimally invasive treatment, which means there is rarely ever any need for drilling or injections.
- It can also be achieved in just one appointment.
If you have any queries about composite bonding in Rugby or to book an appointment with us click here or call 01788 543217 at your earliest convenience.